The BOA publishes guidance and standards across many topics and in many different formats.
In this section of the website, we have grouped these publications together as follows.
- BOASTs – BOA Standards for Trauma & Orthopaedics
- Commissioning Guides
- BOA Guidance Documents – covering a range of professional practice and clinical practice issues
- BOA Associated Guidelines – guidelines for which the BOA is not the sole author but has collaborated with other specialty associations or specialist societies
- Consultant Advisory Book – BOA document published 2014
- Medicolegal articles – Popular articles extracted from the BOA’s Journal of Trauma and Orthopaedics (JTO)